- Relating taxonomy-based traits of macroinvertebrates with river sediment quality based on basic and zero-inflated Poisson models.
- The potential for adaptation in a natural Daphnia magna population: broad and narrow-sense heritability of net reproductive rate under Cd stress at two temperatures
- Biodiversity of freshwater diatom communities during 1000 years of metal mining, land use, and climate change in Central Sweden
- Comparing ecotoxicological effect concentrations of chemicals established in multi-species vs. single-species toxicity test systems.
Excretion of endogenous boldione in human urine: influence of phytosterol consumption
2009) JOURNAL OF STEROID BIOCHEMISTRY AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY. 117(1-3). p.8-14 Mark(
- Do we have to incorporate ecological interactions in the sensitivity assessment of ecosystems?: an examination of a theoretical assumption underlying species sensitivity distribution models
- Comparison of different toxic effect sub-models in ecosystem modelling used for ecological effect assessments and water quality standard setting
- Is ecosystem structure the target of concern in ecological effect assessments?
- Validation of an ecosystem modelling approach as a tool for ecological effect assessments
- An ecosystem modelling approach for deriving water quality criteria