- A New Sensor Based on the PH-effect of the Denitrification Process
Sludge settling characterisation with an automated Settlometer
1997) Proc. 11th Forum Applied Biotechnology. Med. Fac. Landbouww. Univ. Gent. 62(4b). p.1751-1758 Mark(
- Control system design for activated sludge wastewater treatment plants: Some practical experiences
- Sludge Storage for Counting Ammonia Shock Loads and Incidents of Toxicity
- Control of external carbon addition to predenitrifying systems.
- On-line estimation of kinetic parameters of NH4+ oxidizing bacteria in activated sludge samples using titration in-sensor-experiments
- Settling characterisation using on-line sensors at a full-scale waste water treatment plant
- Carbon dosage control for predenitrification processes
- Simultaneous determination of inhibition kinetics of carbon oxidation and nitrification with a respirometer.
- On-line quantification of settling properties with in-sensor-experiments in an automated settlometer.