- Kinetic characterisation of microbial degradation of low water soluble gaseous compounds in batch experiments under mass transfer limited conditions
- A titration technique for on-line nitrificiation monitoring in activated sludge
- On-line nitrification monitoring in activated sludge with a titrimetric sensor.
- Control of external carbon addition to predenitrifying systems.
- A New Sensor Based on the PH-effect of the Denitrification Process
Sludge settling characterisation with an automated Settlometer
1997) Proc. 11th Forum Applied Biotechnology. Med. Fac. Landbouww. Univ. Gent. 62(4b). p.1751-1758 Mark(
- Control system design for activated sludge wastewater treatment plants: Some practical experiences
- Sludge Storage for Counting Ammonia Shock Loads and Incidents of Toxicity
- Carbon dosage control for predenitrification processes
- Simultaneous determination of inhibition kinetics of carbon oxidation and nitrification with a respirometer.