- Reduction of growth and haemolymph Ca levels in the freshwater snail Lymnaea stagnalis chronically exposed to cobalt
- The acute toxicity of nickel to Daphnia magna: predictive capacity of bioavailability models in artificial and natural waters
Integration of molecular with higher-level effects of dietary zinc exposure in Daphnia magna.
2008) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY D - GENOMICS AND PROTEOMICS. 3(4). p.307-314 Mark(
- Three dimensional SR-confocal micro XRF combined with absorption microtomography on Daphnia magna: Instrumental developments and recent advances in dataprocessing
- Validation of an ecosystem modelling approach as a tool for ecological effect assessments
- Ecotoxicity of silica nanoparticles to the green alga Pseudokirchneriella subcapitata: importance of surface area
- Is ecosystem structure the target of concern in ecological effect assessments?
- A novel method for predicting chronic nickel bioavailability and toxicity to Daphnia magna in artificial and natural waters
- Comparison of different toxic effect sub-models in ecosystem modelling used for ecological effect assessments and water quality standard setting
- A Top-Down Approach using X-ray Imaging Techniques: Instrumental Developments and Applications in Life Science