- Nitrogen release and mineralization potential of derivatives from nutrient recovery processes as substitutes for fossil fuel-based nitrogen fertilizers
- Does acidification increase the nitrogen fertilizer replacement value of bio-based fertilizers?
- Intensification pathway for improvement of smallholder cassava production systems in Southern Côte d'Ivoire
- Assessment of low-input technologies to improve productivity of early harvested cassava in Côte d'Ivoire
- Soil fertility in land use for sustainable food crops production in the southern Côte d'Ivoire
- Nitrogen mineralization potential of bio-based fertilizers
- Metal and nutrient dynamics in decomposing tree litter on a metal contaminated site
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Forest floor leachate fluxes under six different tree species on a metal contaminated site
- Four decades of post-agricultural forest development have caused major redistributions of soil phosphorus fractions