- Intensification pathway for improvement of smallholder cassava production systems in Southern Côte d'Ivoire
- Assessment of low-input technologies to improve productivity of early harvested cassava in Côte d'Ivoire
- Soil fertility in land use for sustainable food crops production in the southern Côte d'Ivoire.
- Nitrogen mineralization potential of bio-based fertilizers
Ferralsols of southern Côte d'Ivoire under strong land pressure: what alternative to an improving soil fertility for a sustainable cassava production?
2014) BASIC RESEARCH JOURNAL OF SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE. 2(6). p.62-69 Mark(
- Metal and nutrient dynamics in decomposing tree litter on a metal contaminated site
- Forest floor leachate fluxes under six different tree species on a metal contaminated site
- Four decades of post-agricultural forest development have caused major redistributions of soil phosphorus fractions
- Elevated Cd and Zn uptake by aspen limits the phytostabilization potential compared to five other tree species
- Microbial populations involved in the suppression of Rhizoctonia solani AG1-1B by lignin incorporation in soil