- Applied radiation research around a 15 MeV high-average-power linac.
Comparison of the effect of X-ray and electron beam irradiation on the microbiological quality of foodstuffs
1999) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 32(6). p.372-376 Mark(
- Effect of irradiation, packaging, and postirradiation cooking on the thiamin content of chicken meat.
- A review of irradiation detection methods in food today.
Comparison of the effect of X-ray and electron beam irradiation on some selected spices.
1998) FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY-LEBENSMITTEL-WISSENSCHAFT & TECHNOLOGIE. 31(3). p.252-258 Mark(
- Comparison of-the Effect on X-ray and Electron Beam Irradiation on Some Selected Spices
- Aerating properties of emulsions stabilized by sodium caseinate and whey protein concentrate.