- CFD analysis of heat transfer and microbial lethality during pasteurisation of intact eggs
Model-based fuzzy controlled greenhouse cooling ventilation system
2005) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 70(2). p.139-142 Mark(
- Actual state of former state and collective dairy cow houses in Romania
- The aggressive environment's influence on envelope elements of dairy cows houses
- Diffusion of radiation transmitted through dry and condensate covered transmitting materials
- Powder bed behavior during fluidized bed processing
- CFD analysis of the effect of self-regulating devices on the distribution of naturally supplied air
- Modelling the dynamic two-dimensional temperature and humidity distributions in liquid-sprayed fluidised beds for coating processes
- Novel project on plasma based treatment of waste
- Modelling the dynamic temperature and humidity distributions in fluidised bed coating processes
- Fluidised bed particle motion under a magnifying glass
- Etude comparative de quatre niveaux de puissance de traction en travail du sol des petites exploitations maraîchères
- Expanded bed height determination in a tapered fluidised bed reactor
- Computational fluid dynamics analysis for process impact assessment during thermal pasteurization of intact eggs
- Arrangement of some dairy farms buildings in Transylvania
- CFD analysis of air distribution in fluidised bed equipment
Innovative waste treatment technologies
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.265-268 Mark(
Visualisation of particle motion in tapered fluidised bed coating units
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.31-34 Mark(
- Fluidised bed coating: a particle bed behaviour study
- Stimulation of methanogenesis in a laboratory scale UASB reactor treating domestic sewage by Fe(0) application
- A sensor for soil resistance measurement on the go
- Modelling the coating process of particulate food materials in a batch fluidised bed
- Combined thermodynamic and population balance model of the batch top-spray fluidised bed coating process of inert spheres
- Voedingspoeders van een jasje voorzien
Integrated numerical spray model and event-driven monte carlo model of the fluidised bed coating process
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.235-238 Mark(
Modelling evaporative cooling in greenhouses under central Mexican conditions
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.285-288 Mark(
Modelling ammonia volatilisation associated with liquid manure application
2004) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 69(2). p.301-304 Mark(
- Computational fluid dynamics analysis of combined conductive and convective heat transfer in model eggs
- Modelling greenhouse temperature using system identification by means of neural networks
- Feasibility of low power machinery on small horticultural enterprises in the Tunisian Sahel region
- Electrochemical degradation of surfactants by intermediates of water discharge at carbon-based electrodes
- Petite motorisation et exploitations maraîchères de taille limitée du Sahel tunisien. Partie 1: Etude diagnostique
- Petite motorisation et exploitations maraîchères de taille limitée du Sahel tunisien. Partie 2: Evaluation sur le terrain des performances et des coûts de préparation du sol
- Measurements and simulation on the comfort of forklifts
- Optimisation of sewage sludge burnout
- Angular dependence of forward scattering induced by condensate on greenhouse cladding materials
Optimisation of sludge burnout
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.271-374 Mark(
Thermodynamic model of the top spray fluidised bed coating process
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.243-246 Mark(
- Influence of the air distributor on air flow in a fluidised bed: comparison of CFD results with experiments
- Computational fluid dynamics in food, environmental and agricultural engineering
- Sludge burnout optimisation
Use of solar energy collectors for greenhouses in Mexico
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.279-282 Mark(
Determination of powder properties for gas-solid fluidisation
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.119-122 Mark(
- CFD approach for modelling transient heat transfer and microbial inactivation during thermal processing of eggs
- Low temperature heating of greenhouses under Western European winter conditions
- Development of a sensor for continuous soil resistance measurement
- Combined CFD and experimental approach for determination of the surface heat transfer coefficient during thermal processing of eggs
Feasibility of low power machinery in the Tunisan Sahel region
2003) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 68(3). p.87-90 Mark(
- CFD approach for modelling transient heat transfer during thermal processing of eggs
- TRNSYS based modelling of a solar heating system for greenhouses in Mexico
- Monte Carlo simulation for top spray fluidised bed coating processes
- Investigation of the permeability and selectivity of gases and volatile organic compounds for polydimethylsiloxane membranes
- Modelling greenhouse temperature by means of auto regressive models
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) and estrogenic compounds in experimental flue gas streams
- Food powder microencapsulation: principles, problems and opportunities
- PAR transmittances of dry and condensate covered glass and plastic greenhouse cladding.
- CFD modelling of air flow across the distributor plate in fluidised bed equipment
- Computational fluid dynamics modelling of air flow in fluidised bed equipment
- Temperature and humidity profiles for process control in top spray fluidised bed coating processes.
- Assessment of the estrogenic activity of flue gases from burning processes by means of the yeast based human estrogen receptor (hER) bioassay
- Effect of inclination angle on the light transmittance of condensate covered homogeneous thin transparent materials.
- CFD simulation of toluene removal in a membrane bioreactor.
- Toepassing van alternatieve koel- en/of verwarmingssystemen bij azalea
- A traction model for the optimisation of traction and slip distribution
- Feasibility of lyophilization of wastewater sludge
- Greenhouse climate control in Queretaro (Mexico).
- Impact of water drops on the visible radiation transmittance of glazings under outside radiant conditions
- Total and regular transmittances of dry and condensate covered transparent materials
- Quantitative and qualitative transmission properties of dry and condensate covered transparent materials
- Feasibility of low power machinery in the Tunisian Sahel region.
- Forward scattering induced by water drops on a transmissive substrate.
- Transmission properties of dry and wet greenhouse cladding materials and relation to crop photosynthesis
- Daylighting properties measurement of dry and wet glazing materials.
- Screening for the presence of estrogenic compounds and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in experimental flue gas matrices.
- Modelling greenhouse temperature using ARMAX and ARX systems.
- Alternatieve technieken voor het vorstvrij houden van azaleaserres: experimentele resultaten
- Individual wastewater treatment in Flanders (Belgium)
- Comparative study of the transmissive properties of cladding materials in the photosynthetically active radiation spectrum
- Individual wastewater treatment in Flanders (Belgium)
- Reduction of fossil fuel consumption for heating greenhouses
- Hoofdstuk 2: Serrebouw.
- Modelling solar energy input in greenhouses.
- PAR availability and distribution in greenhouses.
- Hoofdstuk 1: Warmte-, vocht-, en CO2-balans van een serre.
- Solar radiation transmittances of dry and wet plastic film.
- Studie van de invloed van temperatuurstrategieën d.m.v. alternatieve koel/verwarmingstechnieken, op de bloeikwaliteit van Azalea indica
- Invloed van alternatieve koel/verwarmingstechnieken op de bloeikwaliteit van Azalea indica: stand van zake
- PAR transmittance of dry and wet glass
- Wettability and high incidence angle light transmittance of greenhouse claddings.
- Condensation and radiation transmittance of greenhouse cladding materials: part 3: results for glass plates and plastic films
- Bijlage 1: Begrippen van eenheden in de tuinbouwtechniek.
- Optical properties measurement of dry and wet transparent materials.
- Condensation and radiation transmittance of greenhouse cladding materials: part 2: results for a complete condensation cycle
- Greenhouse climate control using an earth-tube heat exchanger
- Solar energy distrubution model for greenhouses.
- Design of an aerth tube heat exchanger system for greenhouses.
- PAR scattering by greenhouse covers and its effect on plant growth
- Pig slurry drying potential in greenhouse
- Farm-scale membrane filtration of sow slurry.
- Solar energy availability in greenhouses as affected by condensation on cladding materials.