- Pig slurry drying potential in greenhouse
- PAR scattering by greenhouse covers and its effect on plant growth
- Solar energy distrubution model for greenhouses.
- Design of an aerth tube heat exchanger system for greenhouses.
Applicability of absorbent gelling material to solar and wind drying of manure
1999) Renewable energy : energy efficiency, policy and the environment. 4. p.2284-2287 Mark(
- Modelling solar energy input in greenhouses.
- Laboratory measurements of PAR transmittance of wet and dry greenhouse cladding materials.
- Farm-scale membrane filtration of sow slurry.
- Solar energy availability in greenhouses as affected by condensation on cladding materials.
- Condensation and radiation transmittance of greenhouse cladding materials: Part 1, Laboratory measuring unit and performance.