- Metabolites produced by Pseudomonas sp. enable a Gram-positive bacterium to achieve extracellular electron transfer
- Microbial fuel cells generating electricity from rhizodeposits of rice plants
- Use of Pseudomonas species producing phenazine-based metabolites in the anodes of microbial fuel cells to improve electricity generation
- Microbial phenazine production enhances electron transfer in biofuel cells
- Bacteria produce and use redox mediators for electron transfer in microbial fuel cells
Bacteria produce and use redox mediators for electron transfer in microbial fuel cells
2004) ABSTRACTS OF PAPERS OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY. 228(1). p.U622-U622 Mark(
- Synergistic degradation of linuron by a bacterial consortium and isolation of a single linuron-degrading Variovorax strain
- Effect of dissemination of 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid (2,4-D) degradation plasmids on 2,4-D degradation and on bacterial community structure in two different soil horizons
- Role of siderophores in plant growth promotion and plant protection by fluorescent Pseudomonas.
- Plasmid biology and risk assessment: Elements for modelling approach of plasmid-mediated gene release in soil environments.