- Analysis of local spread of metamitron-resistant Chenopodium album patches in Belgium
- Absorption, translocation and metabolism of metamitron in Chenopodium album
- Metamitron resistant Chenopodium album: characterisation, detection and distribution in Belgian sugar beet
- Local spread of metamitron resistant Chenopodium album L. patches
- The origin of herbicide-resistant Chenopodium album L.: analysis of genetic variation and population structure
- What to learn from thirty years of research on herbicide resistant weeds?
Resistance of Chenopodium album to photosystem II-inhibitors
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(4). p.913-917 Mark(
- psbA mutation (Ala251 to Val) in Chenopodium album resistant to triazinones
Chlorophyll fluorescence tests for monitoring triazinone resistance in Chenopodium album L.
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(4). p.939-944 Mark(
- Target site resistance to metarnitron in Chenopodium album L.