- Absorption, translocation and metabolism of metamitron in Chenopodium album
- Analysis of local spread of metamitron-resistant Chenopodium album patches in Belgium
- The origin of herbicide-resistant Chenopodium album L.: analysis of genetic variation and population structure
- What to learn from thirty years of research on herbicide resistant weeds?
Resistance of Chenopodium album to photosystem II-inhibitors
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(4). p.913-917 Mark(
Chlorophyll fluorescence tests for monitoring triazinone resistance in Chenopodium album L.
2008) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 73(4). p.939-944 Mark(
- psbA mutation (Ala251 to Val) in Chenopodium album resistant to triazinones
- Target site resistance to metarnitron in Chenopodium album L.
- Monitoring for resistance to metamitron in Chenopodium album
- Resistance to metamitron in selected European populations of Chenopodium album from sugar beet