Assessment of socio-economic configuration of value chains : a proposed analysis framework to facilitate integration of small rural producers with global agribusiness
2017) INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS MANAGEMENT REVIEW. 20(1). p.25-44 Mark(
- Smallholder farmers' behavioural intentions towards sustainable agricultural practices
- Determining factors for the application of climate change adaptation strategies among farmers in Magwe District, dry zone region of Myanmar
- Understanding farmers' preferences for wastewater reuse frameworks in agricultural irrigation: lessons from a choice experiment in the Western Cape, South Africa
- Farm households' vulnerability to saltwater intrusion and flooding in Pyapon district, Delta region of Myanmar
- The success story of Bt cotton in Burkina Faso : a role model for sustainable cotton production in other cotton-growing countries?
- Impact of informal groundwater markets on efficiency of irrigated farms in India: a bootstrap data envelopment analysis approach
- Farmers' Adaptation to Groundwater Shortage in the Dry Areas: Improving Appropriation or Enhancing Accommodation?
- Farmers' marketing preferences in local coffee markets: evidence from a choice experiment in Ethiopia
- The assessment of climate vulnerability for farmers households in Pyapon District, Delta Region of Myanmar