- Dynamic validation of online applied and surrogate-based models for tertiary ozonation on pilot-scale
- Ecotoxicity testing of environmentally realistic contaminant mixtures using passive samplers: what can we learn from repeating toxicity tests over an extended period of time?
UHPLC-HRMS based targeted and untargeted screening of plasticizers in the marine environment
2018) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 83(1). p.36-36 Mark(
- Screening of the Belgian Part of the North Sea towards emerging organic micropollutants : comparison of two SPE-techniques prior to UHPLC-Orbitrap-HRMS analysis
- Targeted, suspected and non-target screening with high resolution mass spectrometry in the marine environment : ready to go?
- Non-destructive measurement of volatile organic compounds in modified atmosphere packaged poultry using SPME-SIFT-MS in tandem with Headspace TD-GC-MS
- Removal of acetone, dimethyl sulphide and hexane with a biofilter packed with silicon foam, compost and wood
- Breath analysis by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry can be used to screen for pleural mesothelioma
- Measuring emerging organic micropollutants in the North Sea using high-resolution Orbitrap mass spectrometry : method validation and occurrence in harbour and open sea
- How far have plasticizers and additives penetrated our aquatic environment?