- Effect of ERP implementation on the company efficiency: a Macedonian case
- Narratives of an outsourced information systems failure in a small enterprise
- Rethinking IT governance for SMEs
SMEs and IT: evidence for a market for 'lemons'
2012) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS EVALUATION. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(
- A new perspective on IT governance in SMEs
- Using bricolage to facilitate emergent collectives in SMEs
- The theory of the lemon markets in IS research
SMEs and IT: Evidence for a market for 'lemons'?
2011) Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(
- IT Governance in SMEs: a theoretical framework based on the outsourced information systems failure
IT governance in SMEs: trust or control?
2009) IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology. 301. p.135-149 Mark(