- Narratives of an outsourced information systems failure in a small enterprise
- How much matter probabilities in information security quantitative risk assessment?
- A new perspective on IT governance in SMEs
- Using bricolage to facilitate emergent collectives in SMEs
- Effect of ERP implementation on the company efficiency: a Macedonian case
SMEs and IT: evidence for a market for 'lemons'
2012) ELECTRONIC JOURNAL OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS EVALUATION. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(
- Rethinking IT governance for SMEs
- Theoretical foundations for information systems success in small and medium-sized enterprises
- Efficient management of hybrid clouds
SMEs and IT: Evidence for a market for 'lemons'?
2011) Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation. 15(1). p.25-35 Mark(