- Acceptability, feasibility and effectiveness of an eHealth behaviour intervention using self-regulation: ‘My Plan’.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of interventions for sexual health promotion involving serious digital games
- What do general practitioners think about an online self-regulation programme for health promotion?: focus group interviews
- A meta-analysis of serious digital games for healthy lifestyle promotion
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of serious digital games for healthy lifestyle promotion
- Meta-analytic review of serious games for healthy lifestyle adoption: comparison of single level and multilevel programs
- The interaction of functional and dysfunctional emotions during balance beam performance
- Symptomatology in adolescents following initial disclosure of sexual abuse: the roles of crisis support, appraisals and coping
Cognitive-motivational determinants of fat food consumption in overweight and obese youngsters: The implicit association between fat food and arousal.
2008) JOURNAL OF BEHAVIOR THERAPY AND EXPERIMENTAL PSYCHIATRY. 39(3). p.354-368 Mark(
- The role of implicit attitudes towards food and physical activity in the treatment of youth obesity