- The environment and physical activity
- Organizing 'Play Streets' during school vacations can increase physical activity and decrease sedentary time in children
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Assessment of physical activity in older Belgian adults: validity and reliability of an adapted interview version of the long International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ-L)
- Multidisciplinary residential treatment can improve perceptual-motor function in obese children
- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Critical environmental factors for transportation cycling in children: a qualitative study uUsing bike-along interviews
- Changes in physical activity during the transition from primary to secondary school in Belgian children: what is the role of the school environment?
- A longitudinal study of gross motor coordination and weight status in children