- Does parental accompaniment when walking or cycling moderate the association between physical neighbourhood environment and active transport among 10-12 year olds?
- Multidisciplinary residential treatment can improve perceptual-motor function in obese children
- Organizing 'Play Streets' during school vacations can increase physical activity and decrease sedentary time in children
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Assessment of physical activity in older Belgian adults: validity and reliability of an adapted interview version of the long International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ-L)
- The environment and physical activity
- Can changes in psychosocial factors and residency explain the decrease in physical activity during the transition from high school to college or university?
- Relationship between neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity: results from the Belgian Environmental Physical Activity Study in Seniors (BEPAS Seniors)
- Relationships of individual, social, and physical environmental factors with older adults' television viewing time
- Relationships between the perceived neighborhood social environment and walking for transportation among older adults