- Applicability of light emitting diode irradiation in physiotherapy
- Atherosclerosis in the vertebral artery: an intrinsic risk factor in the use of spinal manipulation?
- Pain reduction by infrared light-emitting diode irradiation: a pilot study on experimentally induced delayed-onset muscle soreness in humans
- Evidence of changes in sural nerve conduction mediated by light emitting diode irradiation
- Extrinsic risk factors for compromised blood flow in the vertebral artery: anatomical observations of the transverse foramina from C3 to C7
- Green light emitting diode irradiation enhances fibroblast growth impaired by high glucose level
- The role of SPECT imaging in the diagnosis of vertebrobasilar insufficiency
A case of abnormal findings in the course of the vertebral artery associated with an ossified hyoid apparatus . a contraindication for manipulation of the cervical spine?
2005) JOURNAL OF MANIPULATIVE AND PHYSIOLOGICAL THERAPEUTICS. 28(5). p.346-351 Mark(
- A vertebral artery without atlantic and intradural sections: A case report and a review of the literature
- Structured summary: How common are side effects of spinal manipulation and can these side effects be predicted