- Activating EGFR mutations in patients with non small cell lung cancer: prevalence and predictors in a caucasian series
- Feasibility of epidermal growth factor receptor mutation testing in cytology samples
- Are EUS-FNA and EBUS-TBNA specimens reliable for subtyping non-small cell lung cancer?
- Mediastinoscopy vs endosonography for mediastinal nodal staging of lung cancer : a randomized trial
- Trimodality treatment of early stage Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma (MPM): a single institutional experience
- The sound of the parasite. diagnosing mediastinal cysts with endoscopic ultrasound techniques
- Transesophageal endoscopic ultrasound with fine needle aspiration in the preoperative staging of malignant pleural mesothelioma
- The yield of endoscopic ultrasound in lung cancer staging: Does lymph node size matter?
Endoscopic ultrasound reduces surgical mediastinal staging in lung cancer: A randomized trial
2008) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 177(5). p.531-535 Mark(
- Transoesophageal endoscopic ultrasound with fine needle aspiration (EUS-FNA) in lung cancer staging: does lymph node size matter?