- Regulation of peroxisomal genes by DHEA and vitamin D
- ALK activation by the CLTC-ALK fusion is a recurrent event in large B-cell lymphoma
- Cytogenetic and molecular analysis of cellular atypical mesoblastic nephroma.
- Ossified retroperitoneal malignant Schwannoma with spinal leptomeningeal metastases.
Amplification units and translocation at chromosome 17q and c-erbB-2 overexpression in the pathogenesis of breast cancer.
1997) VIRCHOWS ARCHIV-AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF PATHOLOGY. 430(5). p.365-372 Mark(
- Monosomy 22 in a mixed germ cell sex cord stromal tumor of the ovary
- Sensitive and reliable detection of genomic imbalances in human neuroblastomas using comparative genomic hybridisation analysis.
- i(12p) in a near-diploid mature ovarian teratoma
- i(12p) in a malignant ovarian tumor
- Cytogenetic analysis of a mesenchymal hamartoma of the liver