- Een oudere man met cystische leverletsels en ascites
- Histological assessment of combined chemoembolization and alcohol infusion for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
- Alport syndrome and diffuse leiomyomatosis with major morbid events presenting at adult age.
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(
- Fundic gland polyps: three other case reports suggesting a possible association with acid suppressing therapy
- Distribution and concentrations of 5-aminosalicylic acid in rectosigmoid biopsy specimens after rectal administration
- Polyarteritis nodosa and the antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Long-term evolution of gut inflammation in patients with spondyloarthropathy
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrosis: the initial experience and a preliminary report from the University of Ghent, Belgium
- Distribution and concentrations of 5-ASA in rectosigmoid biopsy specimens after local administration of 5-ASA enemas: a study by HPLC and autofluorescence