- Een oudere man met cystische leverletsels en ascites
- Alport syndrome and diffuse leiomyomatosis with major morbid events presenting at adult age.
- Histological assessment of combined chemoembolization and alcohol infusion for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
- Fundic gland polyps: three other case reports suggesting a possible association with acid suppressing therapy
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(
- Distribution and concentrations of 5-aminosalicylic acid in rectosigmoid biopsy specimens after rectal administration
- Polyarteritis nodosa and the antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Long-term evolution of gut inflammation in patients with spondyloarthropathy
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrosis: the initial experience and a preliminary report from the University of Ghent, Belgium
- Is endoscopic surveillance worthwhile in IBD?