- Een oudere man met cystische leverletsels en ascites
- Fundic gland polyps: three other case reports suggesting a possible association with acid suppressing therapy
- Histological assessment of combined chemoembolization and alcohol infusion for hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhotic patients.
- Alport syndrome and diffuse leiomyomatosis with major morbid events presenting at adult age.
Combined transarterial chemoembolization and percutaneous ethanol injection in hepatocellular carcinoma prior to transplantation
1997) LANGENBECKS ARCHIV FÜR CHIRURGIE. SUPPLEMENT II, KONGRESSBAND. 114. p.121-125 Mark(
- Polyarteritis nodosa and the antiphospholipid syndrome.
- Distribution and concentrations of 5-aminosalicylic acid in rectosigmoid biopsy specimens after rectal administration
- Long-term evolution of gut inflammation in patients with spondyloarthropathy
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma with cirrosis: the initial experience and a preliminary report from the University of Ghent, Belgium
- Is endoscopic surveillance worthwhile in IBD?