- Otologic disease in Turner syndrome
- Middle and inner ear malformations in velocardiofacial syndrome
- Hearing loss as a presenting symptom of cleidocranial dysplasia.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Technetium-99m-labelled HL91 versus CT and biopsy for the visualisation of tumor recurrence of squamous head and neck carcinoma.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- CT and MRI of the semicircular canals in the normal and diseased temporal bone.
- Bilateral recurrent adult rhabdomyomas of the pharyngeal wall.
- Unilateral semicircular canal aplasia in Goldenhar's syndrome.
- The lacrimo-auriculo-dento-digital (LADD) syndrome: Temporal bone CT findings.