- Otologic disease in Turner syndrome
- Middle and inner ear malformations in velocardiofacial syndrome
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- Technetium-99m-labelled HL91 versus CT and biopsy for the visualisation of tumor recurrence of squamous head and neck carcinoma.
- CT and MRI of the semicircular canals in the normal and diseased temporal bone.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Hearing loss as a presenting symptom of cleidocranial dysplasia.
- Unilateral semicircular canal aplasia in Goldenhar's syndrome.
- Bilateral recurrent adult rhabdomyomas of the pharyngeal wall.
- Accuracy of single-sequence MRI for investigation of the fluid-filled spaces in the inner ear and cerebellopontine angle.