- Otologic disease in Turner syndrome
- Middle and inner ear malformations in velocardiofacial syndrome
- Technetium-99m-labelled HL91 versus CT and biopsy for the visualisation of tumor recurrence of squamous head and neck carcinoma.
- Imaging studies in the diagnostic workup of neonatal nasal obstruction.
- CT and MRI of the semicircular canals in the normal and diseased temporal bone.
- Hearing loss as a presenting symptom of cleidocranial dysplasia.
An implementation strategy for IMRT of ethmoid sinus cancer with bilateral sparing of the optic pathways
2001) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 51(2). p.318-331 Mark(
- Unilateral semicircular canal aplasia in Goldenhar's syndrome.
- Bilateral recurrent adult rhabdomyomas of the pharyngeal wall.
- Accuracy of single-sequence MRI for investigation of the fluid-filled spaces in the inner ear and cerebellopontine angle.