- Self-medication in persistent rhinitis: overuse of decongestants in half of the patients
Self-medication in persistent rhinitis: overuse of decongestants in half of the patients
2014) JOURNAL OF ALLERGY AND CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY IN PRACTICE. 2(3). p.313-319 Mark(
- The Slug Mucosal Irritation (SMI) assay: a tool for the evaluation of nasal discomfort
- Effect of a buccal bioadhesive nystatin tablet on the lifetime of a Provox (TM) silicone tracheoesophageal voice prosthesis
- Liquid chromatographic separation of doxycycline and 4-epidoxycycline in a tissue depletion study of doxycycline in turkeys.
- In vitro activities of doxycycline and enrofloxacin against European Chlamydia psittaci strains from turkeys.
- Instrumentation of a roll compactor and the evaluation of the parameter settings by neural networks.
- Administration of doxycycline hydrochloride via drinking water to turkeys under laboratory and field conditions.
Validation of a high-performance liquid chromatographic method for the determination of doxycycline in turkey plasma.
1996) JOURNAL OF CHROMATOGRAPHY B-BIOMEDICAL APPLICATIONS. 682(2). p.301-308 Mark(
Pharmacokinetics of nebulized sodium ceftiofur in calves.
1996) JOURNAL OF VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY AND THERAPEUTICS. 19(2). p.152-154 Mark(