- Binaural interaction in the auditory brainstem response: a normative study
- Is cochlear implantation an effective treatment for Meniere's disease?
- Multicentre investigation on electrically evoked compound action potential and stapedius reflex: how do these objective measures relate to implant programming parameters?
- Characteristics and determinants of music appreciation in adult CI users
- The vestibular evoked myogenic potential: a test-retest reliability study
- Cochlear implants in infants deafened by congenital cytomegalovirus
- Spatial Spread Measurements in HR 90K users
- Impact of newborn hearing screening: comparing outcomes in pediatric cochlear implant users
- Auditory steady-state responses in normal hearing adults: A test-retest reliability study
Normative data on test-retest reliability of the sinusoidal harmonic acceleration test, pseudorandom rotation test and velocity step test
2008) JOURNAL OF VESTIBULAR RESEARCH-EQUILIBRIUM & ORIENTATION. 18(4). p.197-208 Mark(