- Corneal manifestations and in vivo confocal microscopy of Gaucher disease
- Corneal deposits after the topical use of ofloxacin in two children with vernal keratoconjunctivitis
- Confirmation of ofloxacin precipitation in corneal deposits by microbore liquid chromatography - quadrupole time-of-flight tandem mass spectrometry
- Factors influencing the decline in endothelial cell density after corneal allograft rejection
- Corneal opacification following keratoplasty in the rat model.
- Therapeutic penetrating keratoplasty: clinical outcome and evolution of endothelial cell density
- Bilateral corneal melting in a patient with paraneoplastic pemphigus.
The effect of duration and timing of systemic cyclosporine therapy on corneal allograft survival in a rat model.
2001) GRAEFES ARCHIVE FOR CLINICAL AND EXPERIMENTAL OPHTHALMOLOGY. 239(2). p.152-157 Mark(
- Cornea banking en cornea transplantatie, partim 2: cornea transplantatie
- Use of mitomycin C and r-tPA for the management of conjunctival membrane and cataracts in a child with conjunctivitis lignosa.