- Does regional brain perfusion correlate with eating disorder symptoms in anorexia and bulimia nervosa patients?
- Unravelling the biological base of behaviour: the role of spect modalities
- Sequential Tc-99m-hydrazinonicotinamide-annexin V imaging for predicting response to chemotherapy
Serotonin-2A binding index of the 5-HT2A receptor in dogs with anxiety disorder
2006) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 33(suppl. 2). p.293-293 Mark(
- Re-188-HDD/Lipiodol for hepatocellular carcinoma: our experience with the first 100 treatments.
- Serotonin transporter and dopamine transporter imaging in the canine brain
- Functional imaging, serotonin and the suicidal brain
- Isolated metastasis in the gallbladder from cutaneous melanoma as shown by F-18 fluorodeoxyglucose (FDG) whole body PET/CT scan
- Regional cerebral bloodflow and binding index of the 5-HT2A receptor in dogs with anxiety disorder
- Tertiary epilepsy care in Belgium: The practice at Ghent University Hospital Reference Centre for Refractory Epilepsy