Morphometric atlas selection for automatic brachial plexus segmentation
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 92(3). p.691-698 Mark(
- Carbon ion radiotherapy in Japan: an assessment of 20 years of clinical experience
- Reproducibility of deep inspiration breath hold for prone left-sided whole breast irradiation
- 8-prenylnaringenin and tamoxifen inhibit the shedding of irradiated epithelial cells and increase the latency period of radiation-induced oral mucositis
- Exploiting the asymmetric layer geometry of EBT2 radiochromic film for assessment of skin dose and steep gradients
- Heart dose reduction by prone deep inspiration breath hold in left-sided breast irradiation
- Biological 18[F]-FDG-PET image-guided dose painting by numbers for painful uncomplicated bone metastases: a 3-arm randomized phase II trial
- Adaptive radiotherapy for locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer, can we predict when and for whom?
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
Adaptive intensity-modulated radiation therapy for head and neck cancer: is it affordable?
2014) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 90(suppl. 1). p.S107-S108 Mark(