- Does regional brain perfusion correlate with eating disorder symptoms in anorexia and bulimia nervosa patients?
- Differences of cortical 5-HT2A receptor binding index with SPECT in subtypes of anorexia nervosa: Relationship with personality traits?
- Serotonin transporter and dopamine transporter imaging in the canine brain
- Functional imaging, serotonin and the suicidal brain
- Cerebral blood flow and neuropsychological assessment in a patient with Cotard's syndrome
- Brain perfusion SPECT in impulsivity-related personality disorders
The effect of citalopram hydrobromide on 5-HT2A receptors in the impulsive-aggressive dog, as measured with I-123-5-I-R91150 SPECT
2005) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 32(6). p.708-716 Mark(
- Blunted prefrontal perfusion in depressed patients performing the Tower of London task
- Comparison of cortical 5-HT2A receptor binding in bulimia nervosa patients and healthy volunteers
- Receptor imaging in psychiatry: imaging of the serotonergic system in suicidal behaviour as an example