- The quorum sensing peptides PhrG, CSP and EDF promote angiogenesis and invasion of breast cancer cells in vitro
- Crosstalk between the microbiome and cancer cells by quorum sensing peptides
- Quorum sensing peptides: missing link between microbiome and health?
- Crosstalk between mammalian cells and the microbiome through quorum sensing peptides, influencing cancer metastasis
- How does the human microbiome affect cancer outcome?
Medetomidine causes changes in regional cerebral blood flow measured with SPECT
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 36(suppl. 2). p.S469-S469 Mark(
SPECT imaging of the dopamine transporter in normally behaving dogs
2009) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 36(suppl. 2). p.S387-S387 Mark(
- Regional cerebral blood flow changes in dogs with anxiety disorders, measured with SPECT
- The use of [I-123]-2-iodo-L-phenylalanine as an early radiotherapy evaluation tool: In vitro R1M rabdomyosarcoma cell and in vivo mouse experiments
- Pharmaceutical drugability of peptides