- The incidence of inclusion of the sigmoid colon and small bowel in the planning target volume in radiotherapy for prostate cancer
- Accuracy of ultrasound-guided prostate positioning (UGPP)
- An unusual case of unilateral periureteral retroperitoneal fibrosis
- Leakage assessment in adjustable laparoscopic gastric banding: radiography versus 99mTc-pertechnetate scintigraphy
- IMRT for prostate cancer: the consequences on the workload.
- Mammographic calcifications: anatomical/pathological classification and differential diagnosis
- Simultaneous boost to the intraprostatic lesions: IMRT planning for step and shoot delivery by direct segment aperture optimization
- Assessment of response to preoperative chemotherapy in patients with stage II and III breast cancer: the value of MRI
Leakage assessment in adjustable laparoscopic gastric banding: radiography versus 99mTc-pertechnetate scintigraphy
2002) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 29(9). p.1128-1131 Mark(
- IMRT for node positive prostate cancer: planning by direct aperture optimization for step and shoot delivery.