- Magnetic Resonance Imaging to predict pathological response neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy as primary therapy for prostate cancer: Report on acute toxicity after dose escalation with simultaneous integrated boost to intraprostatic lesion
2008) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 72(3). p.799-807 Mark(
- Lateral-approach stereotactic vacuum-assisted 10 G breast biopsy using Vacora for indeterminate microcalcifications: results of a single-institution assessment of 172 procedures
- One-stage penectomy and phalloplasty for epithelioid sarcoma of the penis in an adolescent: Part 2
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Late morbidity and results on biochemical control
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) anatomy of the prostate and application of MRI in radiotherapy planning
- Late radiotherapy-induced lower intestinal toxicity (RILIT) of intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: The need for adapting toxicity scales and the appearance of the sigmoid colon as co-responsible organ for lower intestinal toxicity
- One-stage penectomy and phalloplasty for epithelioid sarcoma of the penis in an adolescent
- IS THERE A ROLE FOR SONOGRAPHY IN BREAST CANCER SCREENING?
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT) as primary therapy for prostate cancer: The experience of the Ghent University Hospital (GUH).