- Treatment of glomus tympanicum tumors by preoperative embolization and total surgical resection
- Internal spermatic vein insufficiency in varicoceles: a different entity in adults and adolescents?
- Embolization of a giant intercostal aneurysm and arteriovenous malformation
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment of varicoceles: a review
- Tolerance of glue embolization under local anesthesia in varicoceles: a comparative study of two different cyanoacrylates
- Conebeam-CT and fluoroscopy guided percutaneous absolute alcohol sclerotherapy of aneurysmal bone cysts: a single centre experience
- Treatment of HCC with intra-arterial yttrium-90 microspheres for downstaging patients to transplantation
Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) with intraarterial yttrium-90 microspheres for downstaging patients to transplantation
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S248-S248 Mark(
- Hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) treatment with intra-arterial radiolabelled lipiodol versus Yttrium-90-microspheres: a retrospective survival analysis.
- Late-onset post-irradiation vasculopathy of the posterior cerebral vasculature