- Determination of antidepressants in human postmortem blood, brain tissue, and hair using gas chromatography–mass spectrometry
- Determination of new generation antidepressants in human post-mortem blood, brain tissue and hair using a gas chromotographic-mass spectrometric method in possitive chemical ionization mode
- Aconitine involvement in an unusual homicide case
Occurrence of polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in Belgian human adipose tissue samples
2006) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 50(2). p.290-296 Mark(
- Occurrence of polychlorinated biphenyls and polybrominated diphenyl ethers in Belgian human adipose tissue
- Monitoring of polychlorinated biphenyls in Belgian human adipose tissue samples
- Analysis of flecainide and two metabolites in biological specimens by HPLC: Application to a fatal intoxication
- Fatal 4-MTA intoxication: Development of a liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric assay for multiple matrices.
- Quantitative determination of paraquat by HPLC-DAD following chemical reduction with sodium borohydride in a fatal intoxication
- Quantitative determination of paraquat in a fatal intoxication by HPLC-DAD following chemical reduction with sodium borohydride.