- Assessing cycling-friendly environments for children: are micro-environmental factors equally important across different street settings?
- Family sociodemographic characteristics as correlates of children's breakfast habits and weight status in eight European countries: the ENERGY (EuropeaN Energy balance Research to prevent excessive weight Gain among Youth) project
- Tracking and predictors of screen time from early adolescence to early adulthood: a 10-year follow-up study
- Changes in weight, physical activity, sedentary behaviour and dietary intake during the transition to higher education: a prospective study
- Do psychosocial factors moderate the association between objective neighborhood walkability and older adults' physical activity?
- The UP4FUN intervention effect on breaking up sedentary time in 10- to 12-year-old Belgian children: the ENERGY-project
- Assessment of physical activity in older Belgian adults: validity and reliability of an adapted interview version of the long International Physical Activity Questionnaire (IPAQ-L)
- The association between the parental perception of the physical neighborhood environment and children's location-specific physical activity
Attentional distraction during exercise in overweight and normal-weight boys
2015) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL RESEARCH AND PUBLIC HEALTH. 12(3). p.3077-3090 Mark(
- Acceptability and feasibility of potential intervention strategies for influencing sedentary time at work: focus group interviews in executives and employees