Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM) IN 18F-FDG PET assessment of treatment response in colorectal liver metastases
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(8). p.1214-1222 Mark(
- Pharmacologic activation of tumor hypoxia: a means to increase tumor 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose uptake?
- 99mTc-labeled tricarbonyl His-CNA35 as an imaging agent for the detection of tumor vasculature
- Value of DCE-MRI and FDG-PET/CT in the prediction of response to preoperative chemotherapy with bevacizumab for colorectal liver metastases
- FDG-PET is a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
- Maximum tolerated dose in a phase I trial on adaptive dose painting by numbers for head and neck cancer
- An evaluation of FDG-PET as a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer patients (mCRC)
- 99mTc-(CO)3 His-annexin A5 micro-SPECT demonstrates increased cell death by irinotecan during the vascular normalization window caused by bevacizumab
- Metabolic tumour volume: prognostic value in locally advanced squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck
Preoperative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases: prediction of response by DCE-MRI abd FDG-PET/CT?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(suppl. 2). p.S195-S195 Mark(