- Early and late outcomes after surgical management of congenital vascular rings
- Single-center experience with mechanical valve replacement in children and adolescents : a lifelong challenge
- Neurocognitive development and behaviour in school-aged children after surgery for univentricular or biventricular congenital heart disease
- Current outcomes of the bi-directional cavopulmonary anastomosis in single ventricle patients: analysis of risk factors for morbidity and mortality, and suitability for Fontan completion
- New insights into the surgical management of tetralogy of fallot: physiological fundamentals and clinical relevance
Disease-specific outcome analysis of palliation with the modified Blalock-Taussig shunt
2015) WORLD JOURNAL FOR PEDIATRIC & CONGENITAL HEART SURGERY. 6(1). p.67-74 Mark(
- Windpokkeninfectie bij kinderen: toch niet zo onschuldig voor het hart?
- Neurdevelopment and behavior after transcatheter versus surgical closure of secundum type atrial septal defect
- 20-year Single centre experience of heart transplantation in children and adolescents
- Functional analysis of the anatomical right ventricular components: should assessment of right ventricular function after repair of tetralogy of Fallot be refined?