Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM) IN 18F-FDG PET assessment of treatment response in colorectal liver metastases
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(8). p.1214-1222 Mark(
- The treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis of colorectal cancer with complete cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal peroperative chemotherapy (HIPEC) with oxaliplatin: a Belgian multicentre prospective phase II clinical study
- Value of DCE-MRI and FDG-PET/CT in the prediction of response to preoperative chemotherapy with bevacizumab for colorectal liver metastases
- FDG-PET is a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
- Assurance de qualité pour le cancer rectal : phase 3 : méthodes statistique visant à comparer les centres sur base d'un ensemble d'indicateurs de qualité
- An evaluation of FDG-PET as a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer patients (mCRC)
- Noninvasive monitoring of therapy-induced microvascular changes in a pancreatic cancer model using dynamic contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging with P846, a new low-diffusible gadolinium-based contrast agent
- PET as a predictor of metabolic response to antiangiogenic therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
Preoperative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases: prediction of response by DCE-MRI abd FDG-PET/CT?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(suppl. 2). p.S195-S195 Mark(
- MDM2 gene amplification and protein expressions in colon carcinoma: is targeting MDM2 a new therapeutic option?