Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM) IN 18F-FDG PET assessment of treatment response in colorectal liver metastases
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(8). p.1214-1222 Mark(
- The treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosis of colorectal cancer with complete cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal peroperative chemotherapy (HIPEC) with oxaliplatin: a Belgian multicentre prospective phase II clinical study
- Value of DCE-MRI and FDG-PET/CT in the prediction of response to preoperative chemotherapy with bevacizumab for colorectal liver metastases
- An evaluation of FDG-PET as a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer patients (mCRC)
- FDG-PET is a predictor of metabolic response to chemotherapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
- Efficacy of the combined use of bevacizumab and irinotecan in a human colorectal cancer xenograft model analysed by SPECT imaging
- PET as a predictor of metabolic response to antiangiogenic therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)
Preoperative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases: prediction of response by DCE-MRI abd FDG-PET/CT?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(suppl. 2). p.S195-S195 Mark(
- MDM2 gene amplification and protein expressions in colon carcinoma: is targeting MDM2 a new therapeutic option?
Assessment of neovascular permeability in a pancreatic tumor model using dynamic contrast-enhanced (DCE) MRI with contrast agents of different molecular weights
2011) MAGNETIC RESONANCE MATERIALS IN PHYSICS BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE. 24(4). p.225-232 Mark(