- Molecular imaging of tumor-associated angiogenesis using a novel magnetic resonance imaging contrast agent targeting αvβ3 integrin
- Cisplatin-modified de Gramont in second-line therapy for pancreatic adenocarcinoma
Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM) IN 18F-FDG PET assessment of treatment response in colorectal liver metastases
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(8). p.1214-1222 Mark(
- Pharmacologic activation of tumor hypoxia: a means to increase tumor 2-deoxy-2-[18F]fluoro-D-glucose uptake?
- Clinical procedure for colon carcinoma tissue sampling directly affects the cancer marker-capacity of VEGF family members
- Value of DCE-MRI and FDG-PET/CT in the prediction of response to preoperative chemotherapy with bevacizumab for colorectal liver metastases
- 99mTc-labeled tricarbonyl His-CNA35 as an imaging agent for the detection of tumor vasculature
- Efficacy of the combined use of bevacizumab and irinotecan in a human colorectal cancer xenograft model analysed by SPECT imaging
Preoperative chemotherapy for colorectal liver metastases: prediction of response by DCE-MRI abd FDG-PET/CT?
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(suppl. 2). p.S195-S195 Mark(
- PET as a predictor of metabolic response to antiangiogenic therapy in metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC)