- Development of key interventions and quality indicators for the management of an adult potential donor after brain death : a RAND modified Delphi approach
- Long-term psychosocial outcomes after face transplantation : a patient's and a partner's perspective
- Pretransplant glycomic analysis of perfusate is predictive of primary non function after liver transplantation : a proof of concept
- Enuresis nocturna: a malignant symptom?
- Quality of life after liver transplantation : state of the art
- Longterm results of liver transplantation from donation after circulatory death
- Psychosocial outcomes 3 years after facial transplantation of a blind patient
- Care pathways for organ donation after brain death : guidance from available literature?
Complex facial reconstruction by vascularized composite allotransplantation: the first Belgian case
2015) JOURNAL OF PLASTIC RECONSTRUCTIVE AND AESTHETIC SURGERY. 68(3). p.362-371 Mark(
- Liver transplantation for hepatocellular carcinoma comparing the Milan, UCSF, and Asan criteria: long-term follow-up of a Western single institutional experience