- Haptoglobin polymorphism and peripheral arterial occlusive disease.
- Haptoglobin phenotype 2-2: agenetic marker for therapy - resistant essential hypertension
Acute myocardial infarction size and myoglobin release into serum.
1992) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL CHEMISTRY AND CLINICAL BIOCHEMISTRY. 30(12). p.823-830 Mark(
- Fibrinolytische parameters tijdens coronaire angioplastiek
- Basal fibrinolysis in essential hypertension and peripheral arterial disease
- Prothrombin activation fragment 1+2, thrombin-antithrombin III complex and D-dimer determinations in peripheral arterial occlusive disease - influence of treadmill exercise.
- The relation between haptoglobin polymorphism and therapeutic needs in essential arterial hypertension.
- Activation of the clotting cascade in peripheral arterial occlusive disease. Abstract of the 12th International Congress on Thrombosis
- Haptoglobin 2-2, a genetic-marker for therapy resistance in established essential-hypertension
- Haptoglobin 2-2, a genetic marker for therapy resistance in established essential hypertension