- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy in migraine: what have we learned so far?
- Quantifying hemodynamic refractory BOLD effects in normal subjects at the single-subject level using an inverse logit fitting procedure
- Does visual cortex lactate increase following photic stimulation in migraine without aura patients?: a functional 1H-MRS study
- Absence of haemodynamic refractory effects in patients with migraine without aura: an interictal fMRI study
- 31P-MRS demonstrates a reduction in high-energy phosphates in the occipital lobe of migraine without aura patients
- Brain energy metabolism in migraine without aura investigated by 31P- and 1H-MRS
- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy during photic stimulation in patients with migraine without aura