- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- Optimal number of atlases and label fusion for automatic multi-atlas-based brachial plexus contouring in radiotherapy treatment planning
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- The effect of morphometric atlas selection on multi-atlas-based automatic brachial plexus segmentation
- Correlation of clinical and physical-technical image quality in chest CT: a human cadaver study applied on iterative reconstruction
An anatomically validated brachial plexus contouring method for intensity modulated radiation therapy planning
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 87(4). p.802-808 Mark(
- Quantifying hemodynamic refractory BOLD effects in normal subjects at the single-subject level using an inverse logit fitting procedure
- Magnetic resonance spectroscopy in migraine: what have we learned so far?
- Does visual cortex lactate increase following photic stimulation in migraine without aura patients?: a functional 1H-MRS study
- Absence of haemodynamic refractory effects in patients with migraine without aura: an interictal fMRI study