- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
- Validation of semi-automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes after simulation of three different irradiation scenarios
- Web-based scoring of the dicentric assay, a collaborative biodosimetric scoring strategy for population triage in large scale radiation accidents
- Inter- and intra-laboratory comparison of a multibiodosimetric approach to triage in a simulated, large scale radiation emergency
- MRI-guided 3D conformal arc micro-irradiation of a F98 glioblastoma rat model using the Small Animal Radiation Research Platform (SARRP)
- Induction and disappearance of γH2AX foci and formation of micronuclei after exposure of human lymphocytes to 60Co γ-rays and p(66)+Be(40) neutrons
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
- Development of an S-G2 micronucleus assay for the detection of in vitro chromosomal radiosensitivity in high-risk women subjected to early mammography screening for breast cancer
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(
- An experimental study on periodontal regeneration after subcutaneous transplantation of rat molar with and without cryopreservation: an in vivo study