- When PERK inhibitors turn out to be new potent RIPK1 inhibitors : critical issues on the specificity and use of GSK2606414 and GSK2656157
- Vaccination with necroptotic cancer cells induces efficient anti-tumor immunity
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- TNF/TNF-R1 pathway is involved in doxorubicin-induced acute sterile inflammation
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Sesquiterpene lactones as drugs with multiple targets in cancer treatment: focus on parthenolide
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
Expression of calcium-sensing receptor in quail granulosa explants: a key to survival during folliculogenesis
2010) ANATOMICAL RECORD-ADVANCES IN INTEGRATIVE ANATOMY AND EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY. 293(5). p.890-899 Mark(
- Mitotic catastrophe as a prestage to necrosis in mouse liver cells treated with Helicobacter pullorum sonicates
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?