- At the cross-point of connexins, calcium, and ATP : blocking hemichannels inhibits vasoconstriction of rat small mesenteric arteries
- Hemichannel involvement in CA2+ dynamics and contractility of smooth muscle cells in acutely isolated small mesenteric arteries
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
- Influence of cytochrome P450 inhibitors on K+ currents in freshly dissociated smooth muscle cells from the rat aorta
- Influence of ketanserin on experimental loss of renal blood flow autoregulation
- Histamine relaxes isolated human subcutaneous resistance arteries through stimulation of H1- and H2- receptors
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate
Heterogeneity in inhibitory influence of glibenclamide on prostanoid-induced contractions
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-345 Mark(