- Hemichannel involvement in CA2+ dynamics and contractility of smooth muscle cells in acutely isolated small mesenteric arteries
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- EDHF-mediated responses of vascular smooth muscle cells
- Influence of cytochrome P450 inhibitors on K+ currents in freshly dissociated smooth muscle cells from the rat aorta
- Histamine relaxes isolated human subcutaneous resistance arteries through stimulation of H1- and H2- receptors
- Influence of ketanserin on experimental loss of renal blood flow autoregulation
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate
- Relaxation of isolated arteries from cyclosporin-treated rats: regional differences in vasculotoxicity
Cyclosporin-induced vasculotoxicity in rats: regional differencers and reversibility
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-346 Mark(