- Inter- and intra-laboratory comparison of a multibiodosimetric approach to triage in a simulated, large scale radiation emergency
- Factors modifying the risk for developing acute skin toxicity after whole-breast intensity modulated radiotherapy
- Multibiodose radiation emergency triage categorization software
- Intensity modulated radiotherapy induces pro-inflammatory and pro-survival responses in prostate cancer patients
- Impact of the digitalisation of mammography on performance parameters and breast dose in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
- Web-based scoring of the dicentric assay, a collaborative biodosimetric scoring strategy for population triage in large scale radiation accidents
- Validation of semi-automatic scoring of dicentric chromosomes after simulation of three different irradiation scenarios
- Is a semi-automated approach indicated in the application of the automated micronucleus assay for triage purposes?
- Integrated models for the prediction of late genitourinary complaints after high-dose intensity modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: making informed decisions
Manual versus automated γ-H2AX foci analysis across five European laboratories: can this assay be used for rapid biodosimetry in a large scale radiation accident?
2013) MUTATION RESEARCH-GENETIC TOXICOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MUTAGENESIS. 756(1-2). p.170-173 Mark(