- Antibiotic administration in an animal model of chronic peritoneal dialysate exposure
- The effects of heparin administration in an animal model of chronic peritoneal dialysate exposure
- Beneficial effect of serotonin 5-HT2-receptor antagonism on renal blood flow autoregulation in cyclosporin-treated rats.
- Influence of ketanserin on experimental loss of renal blood flow autoregulation
- Beneficial influence of ketanserin on autoregulation of blood flow in post-ischemic kidneys.
- [Methyl-carbon-11]thymidine for in vivo measurement of cell proliferation.
- Methyl-11 C Thymidine for in Vivo Measurement of Cell Proliferation
- Relaxation of isolated arteries from cyclosporin-treated rats : regional differences in vasculotoxicity
Cyclosporin-induced vasculotoxicity in rats: regional differencers and reversibility
1995) ARCHIVES INTERNATIONALES DE PHARMACODYNAMIE ET DE THERAPIE. 329. p.345-346 Mark(
- Regional differences in vasculotoxic effects of cyclosporin in rate