- Progression of astrocytomas and meningiomas: an evaluation in vitro
- Relation between telomerase activity, hTERT and telomere length for intracranial tumours
- Assessment of supra-additive effects of cytotoxic drugs and low dose rate irradiation in an in vitro model for hepatocellular carcinoma
- PCNA, Ki-67 and hTERT in residual benign meningiomas
- Telomerase activity and hTERT protein expression in meningiomas: an analysis in vivo versus in vitro
- Are hTERT and proliferation markers in vitro linked in glial and meningiomal tumours?
- Chromosomal radiosensitivity in breast cancer patients: influence of age of onset of the disease
Osteopontin and bone metabolism: a histology and scintigraphy study in rats
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY. 34(7). p.794-799 Mark(
- Pulsatile tinnitus and the intrameatal vascular loop: Why do we not hear our carotids?
Radiation-induced damage to normal tissues after radiotherapy in patients treated for gynecologic tumors: Association with single nucleotide polymorphisms in XRCC1, XRCC3, and OGG1 genes and in vitro chromosomal radiosensitivity in lymphocytes
2005) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RADIATION ONCOLOGY BIOLOGY PHYSICS. 62(4). p.1140-1149 Mark(