- Is chronic exposure of the blood-brain barrier to relatively low L-β-ODAP concentrations a possible entry point of L-β-ODAP into the central nervous system?
- Studies on neurolathyrism in Ethiopia: dietary habits, perception of risk and prevention
- Unraveling the mechanism of β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid (β-ODAP) induced excitotoxicity and oxidative stress, relevance for neurolathyrism prevention
- L-β-N-oxalyl-α,β-diaminopropionic acid toxicity in motor neurons
- Study of the etiology of neurolathyrism, a human neurodegenerative disease with nutritional causes
- L-β-ODAP alters mitochondrial Ca2+ handling as an early event in excitotoxicity
- Cell-cell communication of apoptosis via connexin channels in a C6 glioma cell model.
- Unraveling the mechanism of beta-ODAP induced excitotoxicity and oxidative stress, relevance for neurolathyrism prevention
- Connexin 43 hemichannels contribute to the propagation of apoptotic cell death in a rat C6 glioma cell model.
Inhibition of connexin 43 hemichannel responses with high cytoplasmic calcium concentrations is mediated by mechanisms different from calcium activation of hemichannel responses
2009) Abstract Book 9th European Meeting on Glial Cells in Health and Disease. 57(S13). p.S65-S65 Mark(