- Into rather unexplored terrain: transcellular transport across the blood-brain barrier
- Electroporation loading of membrane-impermeable molecules to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Electroporation loading and flash photolysis to investigate intra- and intercellular Ca2+ signaling
- Intracellular cleavage of the Cx43 C-terminal domain by matrix-metalloproteases: a novel contributor to inflammation?
- Connexin and pannexin signaling pathways, an architectural blueprint for CNS physiology and pathology?
- The connexin43 mimetic peptide Gap19 inhibits hemichannels without altering gap junctional communication in astrocytes
The dual face of connexin-based astroglial Ca2+ communication: a key player in brain physiology and a prime target in pathology
2014) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1843(10). p.2211-2232 Mark(
- Connexin targeting peptides as inhibitors of voltage- and intracellular Ca2+-triggered Cx43 hemichannel opening
- Peptides and peptide-derived molecules targeting the intracellular domains of Cx43: gap junctions versus hemichannels
- Selective inhibition of Cx43 hemichannels by Gap19 and its impact on myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury