- The connexin43 mimetic peptide Gap19 inhibits hemichannels without altering gap junctional communication in astrocytes
- A new angle on blood–CNS interfaces: a role for connexins?
The dual face of connexin-based astroglial Ca2+ communication: a key player in brain physiology and a prime target in pathology
2014) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1843(10). p.2211-2232 Mark(
Inhibiting connexin channels protects against cryopreservation-induced cell death in human blood vessels
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY. 45(4). p.382-390 Mark(
- Endothelial calcium dynamics, connexin channels and blood-brain barrier function
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- Selective inhibition of Cx43 hemichannels by Gap19 and its impact on myocardial ischemia/reperfusion injury
- Peptides and peptide-derived molecules targeting the intracellular domains of Cx43: gap junctions versus hemichannels
- Connexin targeting peptides as inhibitors of voltage- and intracellular Ca2+-triggered Cx43 hemichannel opening
- Neurological manifestations of oculodentodigital dysplasia: a Cx43 channelopathy of the central nervous system?