- Vaccination with necroptotic cancer cells induces efficient anti-tumor immunity
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- TNF/TNF-R1 pathway is involved in doxorubicin-induced acute sterile inflammation
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Mitotic catastrophe as a prestage to necrosis in mouse liver cells treated with Helicobacter pullorum sonicates
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?
- Life and death of female gametes during oogenesis and folliculogenesis
- Apoptosis and necrosis: Detection, discrimination and phagocytosis
- Methods for distinguishing apoptotic from necrotic cells and measuring their clearance