Low concentration of uncouplers of oxidative phosphorylation decreases the TNF-induced endothelial permeability and lethality in mice
2017) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR BASIS OF DISEASE. 1863(4). p.968-977 Mark(
- Ferroptosis : oxidized PEs trigger death
- Vaccination with necroptotic cancer cells induces efficient anti-tumor immunity
- Inhibition of necroptosis reduces cigarette smoke-induced epithelial cell-death and damage associated molecular pattern release in vitro and airway neutrophilia in mice
- TNF/TNF-R1 pathway is involved in doxorubicin-induced acute sterile inflammation
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Mitotic catastrophe as a prestage to necrosis in mouse liver cells treated with Helicobacter pullorum sonicates
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?