- At the cross-point of connexins, calcium, and ATP: blocking hemichannels inhibits vasoconstriction of rat small mesenteric arteries
- Vaccination with necroptotic cancer cells induces efficient anti-tumor immunity
- Ferroptosis: Oxidized PEs trigger death
- Inhibition of necroptosis reduces cigarette smoke-induced epithelial cell-death and damage associated molecular pattern release in vitro and airway neutrophilia in mice
IP₃, a small molecule with a powerful message
2013) BIOCHIMICA ET BIOPHYSICA ACTA-MOLECULAR CELL RESEARCH. 1833(7). p.1772-1786 Mark(
- TNF/TNF-R1 pathway is involved in doxorubicin-induced acute sterile inflammation
- Transfer of IP3 through gap junctions is critical, but not sufficient, for the spread of apoptosis
- Calcium and connexin-based intercellular communication, a deadly catch?
- Mitotic catastrophe as a prestage to necrosis in mouse liver cells treated with Helicobacter pullorum sonicates
- Connexin-related signaling in cell death: to live or let die?