- 99mTc-labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol in rheumatoid arthritis and spondyloarthritis patients : a biodistribution and dosimetry study
- The role of Size-Specific Dose Estimate (SSDE) in patient-specific organ dose and cancer risk estimation in paediatric chest and abdominopelvic CT examinations
- INFLUENCE OF LOCALIZER AND SCAN DIRECTION ON THE DOSE-REDUCING EFFECT OF AUTOMATIC TUBE CURRENT MODULATION IN COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY
FANC-survey of Administered Activity and Determination of Belgian Diagnostic Reference Levels for Radiopharmaceuticals in Daily Practice
2016) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 43. p.S417-S417 Mark(
- MIRD Pamphlet No. 26: Joint EANM/MIRD Guidelines for Quantitative Lu-177 SPECT Applied for Dosimetry of Radiopharmaceutical Therapy
- γ-H2AX foci as in vivo effect biomarker in children emphasize the importance to minimize x-ray doses in paediatric CT imaging
- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- Evaluation of the absorbed dose in X-ray microtomography
- Novel X-ray imaging technology enables significant patient dose reduction in interventional cardiology while maintaining diagnostic image quality
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?