- Organ doses and radiation risk of computed tomographic coronary angiography in a clinical patient population: how do low-dose acquisition modes compare?
- Novel X-ray imaging technology enables significant patient dose reduction in interventional cardiology while maintaining diagnostic image quality
- Analysis of metal artifact reduction tools for dental hardware in CT scans of the oral cavity: kVp, iterative reconstruction, dual-energy CT, metal artifact reduction software: does it make a difference?
- Impact of the digitalisation of mammography on performance parameters and breast dose in the Flemish Breast Cancer Screening Programme
- Three-dimensional rotational X-ray acquisition technique is reducing patients' cancer risk in coronary angiography
- Early biomarkers related to secondary primary cancer risk in radiotherapy treated prostate cancer patients: IMRT versus IMAT
- Radiation exposure of owners and veterinary staff members after treatment of hyperthyroid cats with 131I
99mTc labelled S-HYNIC certolizumab pegol for selecting patients for anti-TNF alpha treatment: a biodistribution and dosimetric study
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S392-S392 Mark(
Patient dose and image quality of a cone-beam CT system for SPECT/CT: comparison with 16 slice CT
2013) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 40(suppl. 2). p.S222-S222 Mark(
- Correlation of contrast-detail analysis and clinical image quality assessment in chest radiography with a human cadaver study